Andiamo in bicicletta!
Join us for the 13th Annual Villa Charities Giro cycling fundraiser on Sunday, May 26, 2019 at the Veneto Centre in Woodbridge.
Experience the comradery and excitement of riding through the beautiful countryside with your fellow community members, all while raising critical funds for long-term seniors care.
Giro riders are our top priority! Here’s what you’ll get if you register for Giro:
- Breakfast at Veneto Centre and rest stops jam-packed with water and popular Italian snacks to keep riders going
- A finish line celebration at Veneto Centre, followed by a hot lunch with Italian favourites like pasta fagioli, a prosciutto and parmigiano carving station, cannoli, espresso and more!
- Opportunity to fundraise and win great prizes
- Giro cycling gift for every rider that participates
- As a nod to the Giro d'Italia tradition, the Maglia Rosa (pink jersey) will be presented to the top Giro 2019 fundraiser
- A safe ride for everyone. Sweep cars and police are present throughout the ride to block off busy intersections and keep riders safe
- Free parking (because the little things matter)
Please note that Giro is a ride and NOT a race and will take place rain or shine. Only bicycles can participate in this event.
Event Day Details
- Registration and Breakfast opens at 6:30 AM
- Start Time is at 8:00 AM
Test your endurance and skills on one of three scenic routes (click to view route maps):
What is the entry fee?
The Giro registration fee is $100 per rider and is applicable to all riders whether on a Team or riding solo. The fee is a mandatory part of registration and no tax receipt can be issued for this fee.
All donations of $20 or more will be eligible for a tax receipt.
Individual Adult Rider
Individual Youth Rider (age 13 – 21)
If you would like to learn more about the Villa Charities Giro, please contact Anna Stubbs, Events Manager at email@example.com or 416-789-7011 ext. 306.